Arizona Pest Control Home Sealing Service
Free Pest Inspection! Call Us Today! Discover why AZ Best Choice is the preferred Arizona home sealing service for many home owners. From Phoenix to Scottsdale and throughout the Greater Valley Area, we have you covered for all your Arizona pest control services & pest control needs.
Bug Proof Your Home
Looking for a Pest Control Home Sealing service that really works? Wondering how to bug proof your home in Arizona? If so, the Arizona’s Best Choice Home Seal Service is for you. Many Arizona homes have cracks and crevices around the base of the foundation that provide many pests access to the interior walls of your home. Once inside the interior walls, the pests have full access to your living space.
We’re Company you Can Trust
Our 21 Step Program
Our customers say that sealing their homes provided a night and day difference in pest control levels.
1. Dust all cracks and crevices prior to sealing.
2. Seal the Foundation.
3. Place insect monitors in the garage.
4. Seal the underside of door frames.
5. Seal underneath door thresholds.
6. Adjust weather stripping on doors.
7. Power dust attic space.
8. Seal around A/C lines.
9. Seal around A/C boxes.
10. Seal around Electrical boxes.
11. Seal around Cable boxes.
12. Seal around plumbing clean outs.
13. Seal around exterior plumbing entry.
14. Screen exhaust vents.
15. Power spray exterior.
16. Granulate perimeter and/or yard.
17. Dust block wall voids.
18. Dust & seal around plumbing under cabinets.
19. Dust exterior wall voids via switch plates.
20. Dust window tracks.
21. Dust cabinet false bottoms.
Fill out the form or call (480) 986-8500 to schedule
We will never share or sell your contact information.
Home Seal Inspection
One of the best ways to keep pests out!
Multiple options to fit your budget.
A Living, Breathing, Safe, Pest-Free Home
Arizona Best Choice understands that just as you have to breathe to live, your home has to breathe too. In order to breathe, in order to allow entry for pipes and cables, in order to vent heat and harmful gases, there have to be openings in a home. A home with out some forms of ventilation would soon destroy itself. However, these necessary openings can be a welcome mat for ornery pests and critters.This is a list of the primary openings in a home that are present for a reason.
- Range vents: For dissipating the heat and smoke from cooking.
- Hot gas vents for ventilating the hot gases from gas hot water heaters.
- Attic Vents: For dissipating heat.
- Soffit Vents: For dissipating heat.
- Plumbing Vents: For dissipating fumes and allowing the air needed for proper function of drainage systems.
- Dryer vents for dissipating the hot air from clothes dryers.
- Fan vents, for removing nuisance odors from bathrooms.
- Weep holes are small vents for allowing the drainage and drying of condensate from natural heating and cooling in the walls of your home, to prevent mold.
Power, communication, transmission lines and pipes
- Cable communications lines: for satellite or cable line entry – locations can vary.
- Air Conditioning Condensate drains: very often, these are small copper pipes through the walls of the home. These allow the removal of moisture from air conditioning units.
- Electrical lines: to allow transmission of electricity. These are most often located at the upper portion of an outside wall.
- Plumbing pipe openings: allows plumbing into your home. This is usually done through the floor of the concrete slab, but sometimes in other areas for homes on blocks or pier and beam construction.
Tips on Home Sealing and Pest Prevention:
There are many things you can do on your own to help stop problems from even beginning. The following list provides some simple tips to help prevent pests from ever becoming a problem in your home.
Outdoor Pest Control
- Seal cracks and holes, including areas where utilities and pipes enter your home. Don’t make it easy for termites and other pests to find their way in. Arizona’s Best Choice Pest & Termite Control provides home sealing services to prevent pest infestations, such as termites, scorpions, rodents, snakes and other pests.
- Keep tree branches, shrubbery and ground covering well-trimmed and away from your house to prevent termites, rodents and other pests from easy access to your structure.
- Avoid piling mulch next to your house foundation.
- Avoid standing water in your garden by using a fountain or circulating pump to water.
- Avoid placing pet bowls with food or water near the house, or remove them at night.
Indoor Pest Control
- Clean up often, especially in the kitchen and bathrooms.
- Keep cupboards and storage areas clean.
- Seal food tightly, and make sure insects can’t get into packages of cereal, sugar, cookies, etc. Keep bread, crackers and other items in sealed containers when possible.
- Store pet food in sealed containers and clean up after pets have eaten.
- Keep kitchen trash in a sealed container and store it in an area that is easy to clean.
For the most effective results, your Arizona’s Best Choice professional will conduct a thorough inspection prior to instituting a treatment plan. Many of these services offer several solution options from which to choose. Your professional representative will recommend the ones best suited for your individual business.
Recent Blog Posts
Here are some articles for more information on termites and helpful hints to protect your home