Work at Arizona's Best Choice Pest & Termite Services
Join Our Team of Mesa Pest Control Technicians
Arizona's Best Choice Pest & Termite Services is one of the largest and most trusted pest control companies serving Mesa, Phoenix, and Casa Grande, Arizona. We have been serving customers for 20 years. Our employees help customers with their pest problems, creating more comfortable homes and businesses.
As a family-run company, we value our employees and the work they do for customers. We’re always looking for talented and dedicated individuals to join our growing team.
Why people love working for us:
- We give you the tools to build your own success
- We offer competitive compensation
- We have multiple locations you can work from
- We take pride in our company and our work
To learn more about our current openings, call (480) 418-3068 or contact us online.
Steps to Apply
First, click here to download our application packet for employment. Once you’ve downloaded the application, complete all the empty fields and sign where requested. If a section of the application does not apply to you, please write “N/A” for “Not Applicable.” To complete the application process, select the location you wish to work from and attach the application below.
Pest Control Technician Responsibilities:
- Determining the kind of treatment required to eliminate a particular type of pest.
- Advising customers on the kind of treatment required to eliminate identified pests.
- Inspecting customers’ premises to identify pest problems.
- Filling out all necessary paperwork upon completion of each job.
- Communicating with office staff in order to schedule services with customers.
- Applying suitable pesticides to infested areas by following the label instructions and complying with safety procedures.
- Responding to customers’ requests for various pest control services.
- Identifying opportunities to sell additional company services and products.
- Adjusting chemical mixtures according to the size of the infested areas.
Pest Control Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Proven pest control experience.
- Licensed to perform pest control.
- The ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have. Just dial (480) 418-3068.