Let's say you have a pest problem that's gotten out of control, and you've decided to involve a professional pest control company. Great! Making the decision to call someone is half the battle, but with so many companies out there, how can you be sure you're choosing the right one? There are a number of pest control companies in Arizona, but not all of them offer services that they guarantee. It's important to sift through your options carefully, taking into consideration things like online reputation, customer reviews, industry certifications, number of years in business, and more.
When searching for a prospective pest control company to help you get rid of pests in your home or commercial space, keep the following list of questions handy.
5 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Pest Control Company
- What kind of experience and qualifications do they have? One of the most important things to consider is whether the pest control company has the requisite knowledge to effectively deal with the problem at hand. How long has the company served the area? Are the locally owned and operated? Do they have any special certifications that set them apart as true industry professionals? Try to choose a company with a great local reputation for providing effective services and great customer care.
- What kind of results can I expect? Every pest case is different, but it's not unreasonable to ask what kind of results you'll get for your money. A good pest control professional can help you set realistic expectations and explain which approach will best serve your needs, whether you need a single treatment, a series of treatments, or ongoing maintenance services.
- How much will services cost? Pest control is a necessary and smart investment in your home, but that doesn't mean it should cost you an arm and a leg. Choose a company that offers affordable services that work for you, but don't be tempted to choose whoever is offering you the lowest bid. Chances are, the guy that's quoting you the lowest price isn't delivering the best service. Remember, you get what you pay for!
- What methods and techniques are used? Ask for an overview of what methods will be used to treat your pest problem, especially if you have pets or young children. Many companies offer eco-friendly treatment options that can take care of the problem with less risk to the environment.
- What steps do you need to take to prepare your home? Depending on the nature of the service and the size of the infestation, it may be necessary for you to provide access to certain areas of your home (such as a basement or crawl space), to move furniture, or to vacate the home for fumigation. A good pest control company will let you know exactly what is needed before work begins.
If you need help with a pest infestation in Arizona, don't hesitate to call on Arizona's Best Choice Pest & Termite Services. Request a free pest inspection when you call (480) 418-3068.