Termite Control in Casa Grande
Call Today to Request a Free Termite Inspection!
Termites are a common household pest in Casa Grande. If you suspect that your house or commercial building has a termite infestation, you should deal with it as soon as you can. The problem won't go away on its own, and delaying treatment can cause you a significant amount of money and stress.
Arizona's Best Choice Pest & Termite Services stands ready to provide you with the swift help you need to take back your property from these highly destructive pests. Our Casa Grande termite control experts offer comprehensive services including:
- Yearly termite inspections
- Termite inspection for new homebuyers
- Altriset termite treatment
- Termidor termite treatment
- Termite treatments for rental properties
Our team is fully licensed and insured. To request a no-obligation inspection of your residential or commercial property, please give us a call at (520) 376-2087.
Signs of a Termite Infestation
No DIY method will work to eliminate termites; you will have to call a professional pest control company to deal with them. But how can you know whether there's a problem?
Here are some signs it's time to call in a termite control company:
- Evidence of Swarmers. When a termite colony has been successfully established, it starts producing adult termites. This usually happens in a couple of years. These adult winged termites, called alates, establish their own nest in the spring season when temperatures are normal and humidity is in the air. If you notice piles of discarded termite wings in piles near home access points, there is a good chance that there is termite nest, and possibly a colony in your house.
- Mud Tubes. Mud tubes are another sign of a termite infestation. Termites are prone to quick dehydration, and need to seek shelter in an enclosed environment where they can maintain appropriate humidity levels. As such, they construct mud tubes which are often found near the walls of your house, near your plumbing system, in the crawl space and even in your attic. In other words, you can observe them at possible entry points of your house. Mud tubes, which are also known as shelter tubes, are used by the termites to travel into open spaces. Since termites cannot pass through structures like concrete footers, they build these tubes around them.
- Mud in Joints and Crevices. Termites are in the habit of sealing small gaps so that that they can make themselves more comfortable and stay away from others. If previous small openings in your house have been filled up with dirt, it is probably the work of termites.
- Damaged Wood. This is the most obvious sign of a termite infestation, but you will notice it only when the infestation has become huge. If you tap your flooring or wooden structure and hear a hollow sound, that probably means that termites are feeding on that wood and weakening the structure. You may also notice mud near the areas of damaged wood.
Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Termite Control Company
Before you hire any termite control company, you should ask them some questions to get a feel for their quality and reliability.
Here are some considerations to keep in mind:
- How long has the termite control company been in business?
- Are they licensed? Insured?
- Are the technicians trained and have they acquired relevant certifications?
- Is there any guarantee on the treatment?
- How long will the termite treatment process take?
- How have past customers reviewed this business?
Arizona's Best Choice Pest & Termite Services is proud to say that we meet all of the most rigorous criteria for a quality termite control company. Check out our reviews to see what people are saying about their experiences with us, and learn why "Arizona's Best" is in our name!
Ready to schedule your termite treatment consultation? Call us today or you may contact us online.
Pet & Eco Friendly Service
Proudly Serving Arizona Since 1998
Top of the Line Equipment
Locally Owned & Operated
Knowledgeable, Experienced Employees