Mesa Rodent Control
Serving Mesa & the Greater Phoenix Area for Over 20 Years
Are mice, rats, or roof rats gnawing at the walls of your property—and at your peace of mind? If so, then it’s time to call Arizona’s Best Choice Pest & Termite Services for fast, reliable rodent control in Mesa or the surrounding areas. Our professional pest control technicians are some of the best in Arizona. We pride ourselves on superior, fast service that not only removes the infestation but prevents rodents from returning.
Signs You Have a Rodent Problem
Agile and adaptable, rodents can thrive in a variety of conditions around properties. A sure sign that you have rodents is droppings or material such as paper, wires, PVC pipes, ducts, etc. that have been gnawed.
Some places they can be found are:
- In the insulation of ceilings and walls
- In attics or crawl spaces
- Under or behind cupboards, counters, shower stalls, and bathtubs
- Near furnaces and water heaters
- In stored boxes, paper, or clothing
- In and around trash cans and any garbage that has been left on the ground
- Under tall grass, bushes, or vines that have not been trimmed or maintained
- In furniture, appliances, and cars that have been placed outside and are no longer used
Mice are smaller than rats, but they can squeeze into your home, multiply fast, and cause you major headaches. You need more than traps and cheese (mice actually don’t like cheese!) to deal with a mice infestation.
Rats are larger than mice but can multiply in your home or business just as quickly. In some ways, rats are more versatile than mice and they’re infamous as disease carriers. If you have rats around, it’s time to call in the experts on our team to find and deal with their presence.
Mesa—especially the East Valley—is famous for its roof rat problems. Thanks to our backyard citrus trees, roof rats can quickly spread from home-to-home, causing problems for you. They’re also known to infest the roofs of local businesses. See rats? Call our team!
- Related: Here Are 5 Signs You Have Roof Rats
Call Today for Residential & Commercial Rodent Control
Many Mesa homeowners don’t realize they have rats or mice in their homes until the breeding population is well-established in their attic or garage. Getting rid of rodents requires the services of a professional pest control company and is not a DIY project.
Are you a Mesa business owner? From roof rats to mice, a rodent infestation in your business is serious business. No matter what kind of commercial property you own or manage, let Arizona’s Best Choice Pest & Termite Services help you not only remove the current infestation, but take steps to avoid re-infestation down the road. Our rodent control team has experience working with commercial clients throughout the Valley.
Our Rodent Proofing and Exclusion Services Include:
- Identifying the areas where pests are harboring
- Eliminating any current pest activity
- Finding the entry points used by pests
- Providing recommendations to prevent future pest activity
- Sealing, patching, or repairing entry points to prevent pests from entering
How The Smoke Test Works
- Using a smoke test can help identify where rats are getting into buildings. Rats tend to enter buildings through sewage line breaks, as they like to hide in sewers and can easily access a building through a gap in the line.
- Our solution includes sealing the cracks that rats use to enter, preventing their return. We use effective caulking solutions to manage your rat infestation problem. Our simple and effective approach involves a smoke test to locate the breach or fracture where rats enter. This method is also used to identify gas leaks and is safe, traceless, and highly effective in pinpointing the source of a rat infestation in a structure.
- Here Are 6 Tips for Dealing with a Rat Infestation
- How to Prevent a Rat Infestation inside Your Home
- How to Control Pack Rats from Taking over Your Home
What Types of Rodents are in Arizona?
- Roof rats
- Pack rats (woodrats)
- Deer mice
- Kangaroo rats
- House mice
- Norway rats
While they may look cute, rodents can be a real menace if they invade your property. From chewing through your insulation and wiring to filling your attic and walls with urine and feces, rodent infestations can end up causing significant damage to your home and costing you a lot of money in repairs. They also are carriers of disease, which puts your health at risk.
Do Rats Multiply Quickly?
How Can I Get of Rats and Mice?
Pet & Eco Friendly Service
Proudly Serving Arizona Since 1998
Top of the Line Equipment
Locally Owned & Operated
Knowledgeable, Experienced Employees