Termidor® Termite Treatment in Mesa
Technicians that Know All There Is to Know About Pest Control
A termite infestation is a complete nuisance. Not only do you have to worry about ridding your home of these pests right away, but you also have to ensure that they didn’t do too much damage to your property. Fortunately, our state-certified and highly experienced pest control technicians at Arizona's Best Choice Pest & Termite Services can help. We will first perform a free inspection to determine the location of the termite colonies as well as assess any damage done. From there, we will provide you with a free estimate.
To help eliminate the current infestation and prevent future ones from occurring, we utilize Termidor®, America’s number one choice for termite and ant control. Since 1995, fipronil, the active ingredient in Termidor® has been used globally to control fleas, ticks, and other household pests, as well as to protect crops from insect damage. It wasn’t until 2008 that Termidor® was introduced as a viable treatment against termites, but it quickly grew to be one of the most relied upon methods.
How Termidor® Works: Understanding the “Transfer Effect™”
Termidor® is best used to treat subterranean termite infestations. This is because when it is diluted to EPA standards, fipronil, the nonrepellent active ingredient, is not detectable by the insects’ strong sense of smell and taste. Therefore, when the termites come into contact with it, whether through ingestion or just simply touching it, they easily transfer it to other members of the colony, who then continue to transfer it, eventually wiping out the entire colony. When the solution is applied, it begins acting immediately and studies have shown it can effectively protect a structure within 90 days.
The Benefits of Using Termidor®
There are many reasons our technicians at Arizona's Best Choice Pest & Termite Services resort to using Termidor® termite treatment in Mesa, including:
- It works faster than termite baiting stations
- It’s one of the most thoroughly tested and controlled pest control products in history
- According to studies conducted by the U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service (USDA-FS), it outperformed all other termite control products, providing long lasting control and protection
- It remains in the soil where it was applied and doesn’t move or wash away due to rain
- It protects the value of your property and can keep it termite free for years to come
- It has been found to last longer than five years when applied to the soil
- It can safely be used in conjunction with other, less invasive termite treatment methods
Contact Us Today for Fast & Effective Service
At Arizona's Best Choice Pest & Termite Services, we know that no two properties infestations are alike which is why we develop custom treatment plans for each of our customers. However, you can rest easy knowing that our termite control services are 100% guaranteed.
Pet & Eco Friendly Service
Proudly Serving Arizona Since 1998
Top of the Line Equipment
Locally Owned & Operated
Knowledgeable, Experienced Employees