If you live in Arizona and are experiencing serious pest issues, you surely want to hire an AZ pest control team to help you. You don’t have to wait until you actually find pests inside your property – you should regularly hire a pest control service to keep these little creatures as far away as possible.
Sometimes, homeowners and business owners have to deal with all kinds of unwanted insects or bugs. This can seriously damage the furniture and structure of any property. That is why hiring a pest control company to exterminate the pests is the best solution available.
But, when it comes to choosing the right company to do the job, you should think carefully because you don’t deserve a team that is only going to spray obvious openings and windows. What you want is the entire AZ pest control package and an assurance that you won’t be seeing pests anytime soon.
What damage can pests cause?
- Rats, which can cause a fire on your property and transmit diseases such as leptospirosis, rat bite fever, trichinosis, salmonella and many more, bite more than 45 000 people a year.
- 50% of our food crops can be destroyed by pests if pest management practices don’t exist.
- Lots of people fear insects and can’t stand seeing them. This can lead to stress and insomnia.
- Apart from the fear, more than 2 million people in the US are allergic to insects, more than ¼ of them suffer from insect stings every year and about 100 people die as a consequence
- Cockroaches contribute to children asthma and about 44% of children are allergic to them.
- Each year, homeowners and business owners complain that insects and rodents are severely damaging their property.
- If you own a business in the food industry, you could get a heavy fine for not having an adequate pest management program.
How to choose the right AZ pest control company?
Nowadays, pest control services are better than ever before. When you are hiring a pest control service, you are not only hiring a man to spray your home or office – it is much more than that. A team of professionals with the right education and training will come to your property and provide you with effective pest extermination, finally putting your mind at ease.
In order to feel safe and comfortable while you are at home, you need to make sure that you choose the right pest control company. Each home is unique, meaning that the same pest control methods can’t be used everywhere. A good pest control company will make a special plan to keep the invaders out of your property. Feel free to cooperate with the company and ask its experts to start monitoring your home and make sure everything is okay.
If you choose a company offering green services, you can be proud of yourself for contributing toward a healthier environment. This company will know which products won’t harm your furniture and make sure your family is safe.
Companies with a rich background are available most of the time, so if you need their services, they will even work on holidays and weekends to help you get rid of the pests once and for all. If you’ve been а loyal client for a while and all you need is a small service (like an inspection), these companies will most likely come and help you free of charge.
A good pest control company will know how to identify the creatures that are pestering you and deal with them in the best way possible. You will also get information about the pests so that you can make sure that they never come back again. Once a company shows that you can count on it, you will know that you have someone you can rely on when faced with all kinds of pests.
The moment you choose to get in touch with the best AZ pest control company, feel free to give us a call. We, at Arizona’s Best Choice Pest & Termite Services, can offer you various pest control services with which you can get rid of pests for good. You can count on us if you are serious about overcoming the struggle against the creepy crawlers.
We have 16 years of professional experience, so we can guarantee that you will be happy with our pest and termite control methods. At the same time, we make sure that we constantly invest in new pest control products and equipment. As for our experts, they are regularly trained and educated so that they can always meet your expectations.
Types of pest control
There are many types of pest control and it is really important to be able to recognize them:
- Pest-destroying animals – cats can get rid of unwanted insects and rats, but they can’t eliminate them all.
- Poisoned bait – it is effective against mice and rats only if there is no other food nearby.
- Pesticides – a method of pest control that involves spraying pesticides using handheld products, trucks or planes.
- Sterilization – one of the best methods because it can’t harm humans.
- Mechanical pest control – involves hands-on techniques, as well as devices, natural ingredients and simple equipment.
- Biological pest control – eliminating pests with minimal harm to the environment
- Physical pest control – а method which includes setting up barriers and removing insects.
Here are some tips on how to prevent pests from entering your property:
- Spray all of the obvious holes around your doors and windows.
- Remove the trash each day and make sure you don’t have crumbs on the floor.
- Keep the kitchen clean and keep the food away from visible places because pests are big fans of food.
- Clean, sweep and vacuum on a regular basis because you don’t know when you’re going to spot the pests in a dark corner of your home.
- Take care of your plants and make sure they don’t attract pests.
- Wash dirty dishes after very meal because pests love leftovers.
- If you have a pet, don’t leave its food open throughout the night because pests are attracted to that, too.
- Don’t leave water in the sink and clean the counter as soon as possible because pests can swim.
- If you have something that leaks, like a radiator or a dishwasher, fix it immediately.
- Always check the bags and boxes you bring home so that you make sure there are no pests inside.
- Set traps for mice and rats; just make sure children and pets can’t touch them.