Guaranteed Termite Control in Arizona
Free Home Inspections
Choosing a reliable company to handle your termite problem is important. In order to provide our clients with the best information to make an informed decision, we offer free detailed termite inspections, and treatment option plans for your review prior to buying our service.
Our certified technicians will thoroughly inspect your building, structures and the surrounding areas in a courteous, professional manner, looking for evidence of termite activity. In a detailed report, our inspector will note high-risk areas, any infested areas, and possible entry points, whether inaccessible or easily accessed. Following the inspection, a custom plan will be developed to address the unique needs and requirements of your property.
Following our free inspection, you can decide whether our plan and treatment option fits your needs. As with all areas we cover, we want our Phoenix termite control customers fully satisfied from the very start with any termite treatment Phoenix residents require.
Common signs of termite problems that you should be on the lookout for:
- Evidence of mud tunneling in, over, and under wood structures is a sure sign of subterranean termites. Contact a local extermination company to identify and remove mud tunnels and cellulose debris.
- Wood structures exhibiting darkening or blistering surfaces could indicate the presence of termites, and should be examined by a termite inspector.
- Damaged wood or extremely thin wood that breaks or bends easily may be a sign of drywood termite infestation.
Warmer temperatures and wet conditions provide ideal conditions for termite swarms and termite infestations, something no homeowner wants to hear. Every year, termites invade millions of homes and cause billions of dollars in property damage. Unfortunately, more often than not, termite damage is not typically covered by standard homeowners insurance, so it pays to be diligent and proactive in termite and pest control prevention.
Custom Plans & Treatments
Since every structure and situation is unique, it is important to provide treatment options tailored to each customer’s needs. Attention to your foundation and the soil around it is critical for every termite control situation. Applying liquid treatments in and around the foundation is important for long-term success.
Our plan of action starts with expertise. Our Team of knowledgeable, trained termite professionals make the difference. Multiple members of our termite staff have over 20 years experience each, all right here is Arizona. That level of expertise allows us to set up the right plan of action for your property.
Part of the termite’s life cycle requires soil access. Killing termites and forming a permanent chemical barrier in the soil is critical for long-term prevention. Utilizing soil injection rods, pumps and tanks, our firm builds a deep and lasting protective barrier around your foundation.
Structural treatments involve accessing infested areas and utilizing site and case-specific techniques to eliminate the problem. Foams, and pesticide applications are techniques used to reach and attack active termite infestations, in addition to blocking their travel routes. Such techniques and compounds are safe for interior materials such as drywall. Accessing difficult-to-reach areas is a company specialty. Our approach will not damage or endanger your walls or building’s structural elements.
Primary defense treatment strategy:
- Create a treatment zone at the key entry points around and under the structure.
- Arizona’s Best Choice utilizes non-repellent barriers such as Imidicloprid or Fiprinil. These active ingredients provide you the highest level of protection possible.
- Upon exposure to the active ingredient, the exposed termites become carriers of the product, providing immediate control and reducing the colony’s population.
- Annual follow up inspections ensure ongoing effectiveness.
- Extended warranty option provides long term protection at an affordable price.
Termite Treatment Warranty
Whether you get a one-year standard warranty or decide to upgrade to a five-year commitment, all warranties are renewable before they expire. Our warranties are transferable if you sell your property. As part of this guarantee, our technician will provide a full annual inspection and re-treat any problem area at no charge to you.
This inspection serves to ensure that foundation barriers remain effective and that no other termite colonies have appeared. With the ongoing commitment to service and peace of mind provided by our warranties, our clients can expect a termite-free property for as long as we service them.
Our promise to you:
- We guarantee all our service and results!
- We will be flexible with scheduling.
- Callbacks to retreat areas of you home are NO charge & within 24 hours.
- All our technicians are thoroughly screened, trained and certified by the state of Arizona.
- Our termite technicians average over 8 years in experience.
Termites are an invasive and damaging pest responsible for billions in annual damages to home and business structures. Successfully eliminating them involves a detailed plan for attacking existing infestations and an ongoing plan for preventing re-infestation. Phoenix termite control specialists knowledgeable with any termite treatment Phoenix metropolitan area residents require is essential to success.
Clients can have absolute confidence that Arizona’s Best Choice Pest and Termite Services, a well established firm with an excellent record, is here to stay and will stand behind its warranties. Central to our service are our certified technicians who are trained to identify, locate and successfully attack termites deep within structures. Averaging 15-20 years of experience, each technician is trained to understand termite life cycles, hiding places, and entry points, as well as the techniques, tools and pesticides necessary to attack and eliminate these destructive pests.
We guarantee both the effectiveness and professionalism of our service, as well as the results you deserve. With no-charge call backs and fast response times, you can expect rapid and effective resolution of any outstanding issues.
- They exist almost everywhere there is soil.
- Build mud tunnels from their nest, to your home or business.
- Termites cause more damage every year than fires, earthquakes, and storms combined. In the U.S. alone, termites cause over a billion dollars in damage each year.
- Subterranean termites cause 95% of all termite damage in North America.
- Average 3-5 colonies per square acre of land.
- Colonies can contain up to 1 million members.
- Enter the structure through cracks as small as 1/32 of an inch.
- Termites are attracted to water, so it’s important to divert water away from the house by using proper downspouts and gutters to reduce pooling water. Also eliminating other sources of moisture around the foundation of your home such as leaking hoses, or backed up drains, will make pest control much easier.
- Don’t stack firewood or lumber against your home. Instead, use a storage box or shed, and keep the wood off of the ground. Also, before bringing firewood indoors, make sure you inspect it carefully for signs of termites or other pests such as scorpions, black widows, spiders and other pests.
- Ensure proper ventilation in crawl spaces to reduce and prevent humidity, which will prevent infestations